Cover of The Birth of Super Crip Visit the home page of The Birth of Super Crip to read Chapter 1
of the novel, find reviews and links to media coverage, and more.

Get the book on Amazon and SmashWords!
(Also available on other sites.)


The Best of the Blog
If you have read any of my work, I hope you have read these posts!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Contact Rob

I am happy to receive feedback on my books or blog posts. Inquiries about the books are also welcomed. I can be reached on Facebook or Twitter (see links in the above menu), or by e-mail at robjq1 at gmail.com. (Sorry for spelling it out versus creating a link, but it cuts down on spam.) Using a sensible subject line in your e-mail will help your correspondence stay separate from spam, which will be deleted without being read. Please do not send press releases or any other information for me to post on this blog. (Yes, it happens.)

Please note that any correspondences may be quoted for promotional purposes. Only first names will be used (unless the correspondence comes from a public figure), and no contact information of the individual will be published. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...