Cover of The Birth of Super Crip Visit the home page of The Birth of Super Crip to read Chapter 1
of the novel, find reviews and links to media coverage, and more.

Get the book on Amazon and SmashWords!
(Also available on other sites.)


The Best of the Blog
If you have read any of my work, I hope you have read these posts!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Going for it with iUniverse

          After plenty of thought and lots of editing (and editing and editing), I’ve opened an account with iUniverse to self-publish my book, I’m Not Here to Inspire You: Essays on Disability from a Regular Guy Living with Cerebral Palsy.

          I have created this blog to keep readers up-to-date on the book, as well as any of my future efforts to publish. I may also write the occasional post or tweet on disability, sports, or whatever else is on my mind. In other words, I’m essentially combining my blogger and Twitter accounts.

          I’m excited (and nervous) to be taking this step, and hoping it will be a worthwhile venture.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...