Cover of The Birth of Super Crip Visit the home page of The Birth of Super Crip to read Chapter 1
of the novel, find reviews and links to media coverage, and more.

Get the book on Amazon and SmashWords!
(Also available on other sites.)


The Best of the Blog
If you have read any of my work, I hope you have read these posts!

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Just posted a new banner style image of the book cover for the social media sites!

Many thanks to Reid Overturf (and friends) for creating this graphic for the book! The photo was taken by John Siemiarowski. As mentioned in the upcoming book, both guys were critical to my effort to do the MS Ride in 2010 as volunteers for the Pennsylvania Center for Adapted Sports. Overturf rode with me all day, and is seen on my left. Also pictured is Gavin Kerr, a retired PCAS Board member.
Reid, Rob, and Gavin, finishing the MS Ride

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...