Cover of The Birth of Super Crip Visit the home page of The Birth of Super Crip to read Chapter 1
of the novel, find reviews and links to media coverage, and more.

Get the book on Amazon and SmashWords!
(Also available on other sites.)


The Best of the Blog
If you have read any of my work, I hope you have read these posts!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

New/Old Twitter Gadget

I’ve been trying to combine all of my social networking outlets by basically posting every tweet on Facebook and the blog. I will continue posting “important” tweets (if there is such a thing) here on the blog and Facebook, but some things just seem to work in the Twitter world that might not come off so well on the other outlets. So, I’ve posted a Twitter gadget in the sidebar that will display all of my tweeting brilliance for those who aren’t on that site. I actually tried this previously on my sports blog, and the gadget simply stopped working.

So, we’ll see how it goes. For now, readers can check out my #getonellen or #getRobJQonEllen campaign and other tweets right here on the blog. Feedback is always welcomed. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...