Cover of The Birth of Super Crip Visit the home page of The Birth of Super Crip to read Chapter 1
of the novel, find reviews and links to media coverage, and more.

Get the book on Amazon and SmashWords!
(Also available on other sites.)


The Best of the Blog
If you have read any of my work, I hope you have read these posts!

Thursday, September 5, 2013

“The #INHTIY Book Tour” Begins!

          I celebrated the publication of I’m Not Here to Inspire You with my friend and editor of the book, John Ziff, at our favorite lunch spot – Slack’s Hoagie Shack on Baltimore Pike. We decided it was the perfect spot to kickoff “The #INHTIY Book Tour.”
Book shown in front of menu
The #INHTIY Book Tour begins at
Slack's Hoagie Shack on Baltimore Pike.
John and Rob with book in the restaurant
John Ziff and I on the first stop or The #INHTIY Book Tour.

          I need you to help to make the tour a success. Let’s get the word out about I’m Not Here to Inspire You across the Philadelphia area and across the country. If you enjoyed the book, join the tour by taking a picture of the book at a famous spot or just your favorite location. Be creative and don’t forget to let us know where the picture was taken along with any thoughts you’d like to add. Tag me on Facebook or mention me on Twitter to join the tour. You can also e-mail it to me with your details and I’ll post it.

          Let’s bring “The #INHTIY Book Tour” coast to coast and to all 50 states! My ultimate goal is to make the final stop in California . . . on The Ellen DeGeneres Show!  #getRobJQonEllen

          I’m hoping to get the tour to the Art Museum and some surrounding areas soon, but don’t worry about duplicates. I want your pictures by the Rocky statue, Boat House Row, Citizens Bank Park, the Link, and wherever you want. Going to the Jersey Shore for a late summer dip in the ocean? I’d love a shot by the water! Like I said, be creative, have some fun, and keep it (relatively) clean.

          Thank you in advance.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...