Cover of The Birth of Super Crip Visit the home page of The Birth of Super Crip to read Chapter 1
of the novel, find reviews and links to media coverage, and more.

Get the book on Amazon and SmashWords!
(Also available on other sites.)


The Best of the Blog
If you have read any of my work, I hope you have read these posts!

Friday, October 25, 2013

Busy morning promoting I'm Not Here to Inspire You

          It was a busy morning of working to promote the book. I enjoyed answering some great questions from freelance writer Zachary Fenell, who has written for The Mobility Resource and worked with Handicap This! Productions. Hopefully, we’ll get some mutual benefits from his article / review of the book being published soon. I also got an e-mail from the Rocky Run YMCA offering to hold a book signing. This is the second offer I've had for a book signing event. It gets a little complicated with the book being self-published, but hopefully we can work something out in the near future.

          Finally, we had another stop on “The #INHTIY Book Tour” thanks to Tom Gibson posting the below picture of us this week at Tommy’s Pizza on West Chester Pike. Tom wrote, “Not often you see me post on Facebook but it is a must that I share this. I am lucky to have a great friend named Robby Quinn that recently wrote a book. It’s about his journey through life with cerebral palsy. . . . I am so proud of him and so lucky to have him as a friend. Well done Rob!!” Apparently, I will never out grow childhood friends calling me Robby, but Tom is a great guy and I certainly appreciate the post!

           Remember, join the tour by posting a picture with the book in a favorite or famous spot and tag me on Facebook or Twitter. My thanks to Tom!
Tom, holding the book, with Rob outside of Tommy's Restaurant

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...