Cover of The Birth of Super Crip Visit the home page of The Birth of Super Crip to read Chapter 1
of the novel, find reviews and links to media coverage, and more.

Get the book on Amazon and SmashWords!
(Also available on other sites.)


The Best of the Blog
If you have read any of my work, I hope you have read these posts!

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Best Chance Yet to Let The Ellen DeGeneres Show Know about I’m Not Here to Inspire You

Today, Ellen DeGeneres asked people to let her know about books. As readers/followers may know, I created a video introducing my book just for Ellen months ago. Of course, I’m Not Here to Inspire You isn’t meant to be a joke, but if you liked the book it might be the perfect time to help ‪#‎getRobJQonEllen with a share, a tweet, or a comment on her YouTube video or website, about my book. Any support in my efforts to get The Ellen DeGeneres Show to consider the book for the show, or even just to get Ellen to mention it on Facebook and/or Twitter, would be tremendously appreciated. Of course, ‪#‎getRobJQonEllen has mostly been about having some fun and making others aware of the book in the course of the campaign. I really do believe the book has a strong, positive message, especially for young people with disabilities, and I am still working to let people know its out there. It would certainly be great to truly let the world know about the book by actually getting it on the show. Thanks!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...