Cover of The Birth of Super Crip Visit the home page of The Birth of Super Crip to read Chapter 1
of the novel, find reviews and links to media coverage, and more.

Get the book on Amazon and SmashWords!
(Also available on other sites.)


The Best of the Blog
If you have read any of my work, I hope you have read these posts!

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Bookstores, Non-profits, Schools / Teachers Can Get 36% Off My Book, I’m Not Here to Inspire You

I just learned that bookstores, retailers, organizations, non-profits, & schools (i.e. teachers/professors, I presume), can get 36% off on my book, I’m Not Here to Inspire You: Essays on disability from a regular guy living with cerebral palsy by ordering directly through iUniverse.com. And there is no minimum to purchase. You likely need to call to place the order. Contact me if you have a problem. I really believe the book can raise awareness about people with disabilities for high school students, be useful in the right disability studies courses, and, of course, I especially hope young people with disabilities will read it. This is the best offer yet that I’ve been able to offer non-profits and schools/teachers, which I think is the best path to getting the book to the target audience.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...