Cover of The Birth of Super Crip Visit the home page of The Birth of Super Crip to read Chapter 1
of the novel, find reviews and links to media coverage, and more.

Get the book on Amazon and SmashWords!
(Also available on other sites.)


The Best of the Blog
If you have read any of my work, I hope you have read these posts!

Friday, April 3, 2015

Not sure I can even call it a draft, but I have pages telling the story I had in my head with the character from the young adult novel I’m still trying to pub. Tons to learn about writing for children. I’m sure it needs major work. Thoughts of working with an illustrator if I can interest one. Big IF. Back to working on finding a publisher for the YA novel, writing the next one in what I hope is a series, and maybe trying to find a home for an article I’ve been going back and forth with for a while.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...