Cover of The Birth of Super Crip Visit the home page of The Birth of Super Crip to read Chapter 1
of the novel, find reviews and links to media coverage, and more.

Get the book on Amazon and SmashWords!
(Also available on other sites.)


The Best of the Blog
If you have read any of my work, I hope you have read these posts!

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

The latest quarterly report for I’m Not Here to Inspire You showed it opened 2015 with its most success. Large orders suggest #teachers . . .

. . . or organizations are getting the book for their classroom or group. (I cannot say that has happened for sure as I don’t receive information on customers.) I’d love to hear from teachers, especially, if they are, in fact, using the book in class. I know it’s summertime and teachers are itching to get out of school just as much as the kids. But if you’re planning for next year and want to try a book in class that really says something different about living with a disability, I hope you’ll consider the book. Discounts are available for bulk orders through iUniverse for schools and non-profit organizations.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...