Cover of The Birth of Super Crip Visit the home page of The Birth of Super Crip to read Chapter 1
of the novel, find reviews and links to media coverage, and more.

Get the book on Amazon and SmashWords!
(Also available on other sites.)


The Best of the Blog
If you have read any of my work, I hope you have read these posts!

Thursday, August 8, 2013

About Me

Rob's profile picture; he is sitting at his desk, smiling
I am Rob J. Quinn, the author of The Birth of Super Crip and I’m Not Here to Inspire You: Essays on disability from a regular guy living with cerebral palsy. I started as a freelance writer at the Philadelphia Inquirer Sports section, and wrote several articles on the disability community in the local section of the paper. I moved on to eventually work full-time for a leading children’s book publisher, and wrote a title for the publisher on a freelance basis. I also spent two years working for a non-profit, which worked to assist people with disabilities purchase the assistive technology they need to live more independently. I’ve had several articles, most appearing on my blog first, published on the Huffington Post. In the summer of 2016, I started blogging again on a regular basis.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...