Cover of The Birth of Super Crip Visit the home page of The Birth of Super Crip to read Chapter 1
of the novel, find reviews and links to media coverage, and more.

Get the book on Amazon and SmashWords!
(Also available on other sites.)


The Best of the Blog
If you have read any of my work, I hope you have read these posts!

Saturday, July 19, 2014

My latest article, “Writing and Disability: Powerful Together”

I was glad to have the opportunity to reach some new readers with a guest post on “Blogging It Up with Marfi.” It’s been great connecting with someone with so much experience and wisdom (and equally strong opinions) on living with a disability. I hope you will check out my latest article, “Writing and Disability: Powerful Together.” Click here to read it.

Update 7/22/14: The article is now on the Huffington Post Impact section, http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rob-j-quinn/writing-and-disability-po_b_5602527.html.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...