Cover of The Birth of Super Crip Visit the home page of The Birth of Super Crip to read Chapter 1
of the novel, find reviews and links to media coverage, and more.

Get the book on Amazon and SmashWords!
(Also available on other sites.)


The Best of the Blog
If you have read any of my work, I hope you have read these posts!

Friday, January 29, 2016

My article on The Mighty

I was happy to have The Mighty publish an article of mine that had only previously appeared on my blog. (I have an in with the editor of this blog!) Hopefully, it will help get the word out about the novel. If you haven’t read it before, or even if you have and just want to join the conversation (if there is one!), check out  “My thoughts on interaction among people with disabilities” right here.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...