Cover of The Birth of Super Crip Visit the home page of The Birth of Super Crip to read Chapter 1
of the novel, find reviews and links to media coverage, and more.

Get the book on Amazon and SmashWords!
(Also available on other sites.)


The Best of the Blog
If you have read any of my work, I hope you have read these posts!

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

My Goodreads.com Review of James Patterson’s Honeymoon


I just finished James Patterson’s Honeymoon, so I put up a quick review on Goodreads.com. Read it on their site, or right here:

Honeymoon (Honeymoon, #1)Honeymoon by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Pretty good. The female villain was a nice change of pace from most of what I read. The switch between the perspective of the two main characters threw me off at first—the second voice doesn’t come in right away (as I recall). I would say the same about what I’ll call the secondary story line. But, overall, it was a fun, easy read that is a little different. I’d make it 3.5 stars if I could.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...