Books by Rob J. Quinn
Cover for Reach Past Your Limits Cover of The Birth of Super Crip Cover for Reach Past Your Limits

My Workout: Core

I focus on core in the second “My Workout” vlog. My hope in doing these videos is to offer motivation to people looking to start working out or add something new to their exercise regimen. Of course, I hope readers/viewers will check out my new book, Reach Past Your Limits. The book offers tips on making exercise part of your life by helping you really think about what might get in the way of your fitness goals and offering concrete strategies to motivate you to get past those obstacles.


Get Reach Past Your Limits on
Kindle
Nook
Apple Books
Kobo.com

Multiple formats available through 
SmashWords.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bullies in the Mainstream

Bullies in the Mainstream (Part II)

Fall 2023 in Pictures